Thank you for everyone’s patience regarding the junior coaching programme throughout the last couple of ‘Covid’ years.
The format will continue for the time being, booking can be made on the ProAgenda online booking and payment system. Sessions will continue both after school and weekends.
For the moment we are still limited as to how many group coaching sessions we can offer to avoid the peak times, primarily because of how busy the club is.
Tuesday 4.15pm to 5.00pm
Wednesday 4.15pm to 5.00pm
Thursday 4.15pm to 5.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 9.45am, 10.00am to 10.45am and 11.00am to 11.45am. 1.15pm and 2.15pm Under 7’s, 4.30pm
Sunday 9.00am to 9.45am, 10.00am to 10.45am and 11.00am to 11.45am
To keep the programme flexible each session that a junior attends will need to be booked in advance. The maximum group size is limited to four players. (Booking details at the bottom of the page). There is no commitment to come every week, just choose your sessions to suit but you will need to book each session separately.
Outside of these times we can only offer private sessions and outdoor coaching.
We will hopefully increase the number of sessions available going forwards.
The Par 3 membership is now open and includes golf all weekend (Footgolf has now permanently stopped). The One Year Junior Par 3 Academy membership is £99, this gives you unlimited golf on the par 3 course for the whole year! Further details available at the pro shop or contact Glynn Traynor at:
Booking for Group Coaching
We are continuing to use the online booking system ProAgenda. All junior Group coaching must be booked through this system. You can book and see when future and past appointments have been made. You will receive a handy email reminder email before each session.
It will be accessible 24/7. You will need to have credit on your account before you can make a booking. For new golfers and for anyone who has run out of credit you will need to purchase a block of junior group sessions before you can make a booking.
New Juniors must contact Mark Johnson before booking in to check there is availability for your required session.
Please watch the introductory video and see the notes below to see how to use the booking system. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
Points to Note: (New golfers please contact us directly first before booking)
1. You can only book one appointment at a time. To book for example three consecutive Mondays you need to book each session individually.
2. You need credit on your account to book. You can see what credit you have and add to this under the ‘Packages’ button.
3. Cancellations can be made online under ‘Appointments’. A minimum of six hours must be given to cancel. For cancellations made with less than 6 hours the session will be charged in full. Please contact you coach directly.
4. If you have siblings they will need their own login account with a different email address and would then need to be booked in separately. Sorry the software doesn’t allow for multiple bookings!
5.You can view the calendar and availability without logging in. To book you will need to login.
6. Save the page on your home screen for quick easy access.
There is now a PROAGENDA APP now available! Download at the apple App Store.
Private and shared private sessions should be booked with your preferred PGA Professional at a time to suit.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or if you need help booking. We’ll look forward to seeing you soon.